Dye me like a Sunset: On Gender Identity and Sexual Orientation
Recently I’ve gotten a lot of asks about gender identity, sexual orientation, and where the lines blur, so I decided to make a quick list to help you guys along in trying to better understand yourselves.
This is by no means a professional study or article or anything like that.
It’s just my own…
(Source: lickettysplitt, via awkwardrabbit)
I will always reblog this
Brendon Urie broke his ankle on the stairs to the stage and played the rest of the set hopping, and got bottled in the eye with a glass bottle, went unconsious, got up and continued the set.
reblogged like five times
Real men forever proving that Justin Bieber is a little bitch.
HOW ABOUT WHEN PETE WENTZ BROKE HIS LEG AFTER JUMPING OFF THE STAGE SPEAKER AND LANDING ON IT.
I was directly in front of David from Breathe Carolina when he fell on stage and hit his chest on an amp causing him to get the wind knocked out of him. And he still got up and sang the last song. Turns out he had a broken rib and fractures sternum, but he didn’t wanna let us down. What a trooper.
Christopher Drew jumping off a speaker at warped tour hurting his foot and finishing the set and then continued to play at warped tour for the rest of the summer.
Luke Kilpatrick performing shows with his broken leg
Let’s not forget that Freddie Mercury was dying of AIDS and instead of wallowing in self pity he threw the best damn tour of his life.
in summation, Justin Beiber is a little bitch who doesn’t know true dedication.
(Source: brriiiiiiaaaaaaaaannn, via pray-the-jay-away)
(Source: lanearabella, via unfortunatemisfits)
hAVE YOU EVER bEEN IN LIKE ONE OF THE GREATEST MOODS EVER AND THEN SOMEONE JUST SAYS ONE THING AND YOUR MOOD JUST GOES
and then your face kinda goes like this ..
realistic body inspiration
Yes we need more of this on tumblr
This is for every person who says over and over how they want the perfect “BEACH BODY”
Guess what, every body is a beach body. Go wear a swimsuit and have fun in the sun NO MATTER YOUR SIZE.
“Every body is a beach body”!!!
(Source: you-perfection, via unfortunatemisfits)
who the fuck says sozza
what the fuck is frothin
IM LAUGHONIG SO HARD
i feel old
i recks that this rando is totes frothin
you guys are actually so ridonc
The most ridonc fo sho
u noobs r totes randos like legit. do me a solid n stop takin’ selfies. sozza not so sozza
u all r totes inapropes, but still hilar. Sozza if I come off as ridonc, legit, sozza, Bible!
(Source: plazm, via unfortunatemisfits)
(Source: 4evermarked359, via witch4yeshuah)
Don't ever hesitate. Reblog this. TUMBLR RULE. When you see it, REBLOG IT.
- The original post only has US helplines. I've added UK helplines underneath. It would be great if people could add numbers from everywhere in the world.
- Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
- Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
- Child Abuse: 1-800-422-4453
- UK Helplines:
- Samaritans (for any problem): 08457909090 e-mail email@example.com
- Childline (for anyone under 18 with any problem): 08001111
- Mind infoline (mental health information): 0300 123 3393 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mind legal advice (for people who need mental-health related legal advice): 0300 466 6463 email@example.com
- b-eat eating disorder support: 0845 634 14 14 (only open Mon-Fri 10.30am-8.30pm and Saturday 1pm-4.30pm) e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- b-eat youthline (for under 25's with eating disorders): 08456347650 (open Mon-Fri 4.30pm - 8.30pm, Saturday 1pm-4.30pm)
- Cruse Bereavement Care: 08444779400 e-mail: email@example.com
- Frank (information and advice on drugs): 0800776600
- Drinkline: 0800 9178282
- Rape Crisis England & Wales: 0808 802 9999 1(open 2 - 2.30pm 7 - 9.30pm) e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rape Crisis Scotland: 08088 01 03 02 every day, 6pm to midnight
- Some Italian numbers, I'm sorry they're not all.
- Telefono Amico (for support in case of depression, solitude, all kind of emotional needs): 199 284 284 (every day, 10am - 24pm)
- Telefono Azzurro (for kids and teenagers): 1 96 96 (24h a day, 365 days a year); 114 (for immediate danger, 24h every day)
- Antiviolenza Donne (for women victims of any sort of violence): 1522 (24h every day)
- Alcolisti Anonimi (Alcoholics anonymous): 06 66.36.620
holy mother of chocolate it’s like porn
(Source: luginub, via unfortunatemisfits)
For the longest time I’ve believed these shit
VERY weird uses for mouthwash
You’ll be surprised
THESE ARE AMAZING!!!
Totally trying these right now omfg
Makes sense when you think about it. Mouthwash is an oral antiseptic originally created for dental surgery. Of course it would be able to kill germs and bacteria on things besides your teeth.
Yes, I like girls. Yes, I like boys. Yes, I like boys who like boys; I like girls who wear toys and girls who don’t; girls who don’t call themselves girls; crew cuts or curls and that really bad hair phase in between. (x)
[.gif set of Andrea Gibson performing lyrics from Andrew: ‘No, I’m not gay. No, I’m not straight, and I’m sure as hell not bisexual, damn it! I am whatever I am when I am it, loving whoever you are when the stars shine and whoever you’ll be when the sun rises’]
(Source: d-i-s-a-p-pointment, via unfortunatemisfits)
Welcome to my world, children.
Watch your step, don't look too far into the closet, and sure as hell not under the bed.
Take a gander, just be mindful of what creeps around, and lurks in the shadows.
I have no bloody idea what I'm doing here.
I suppose the smartest thing to do would be to introduce myself;
"Hi, I'm Brytnee. I like writing, quotes, squirrels, horses, wolves, capybaras, rats,
skunks, piggies, shiny objects, drawing, walking,
and telling children I watch them sleep at night. Woohoo."
I also like -trying- to take pictures,
although half the time they don't come out so great.
I'm extremely camera shy, though, if someone else is holding the camera I hightail it outta there.
But I'm alright if I take the video/photo .. After about five, six, seven retakes. Yay insecurities.
I also enjoy giving advice; I'm not too bad at it,
although, honestly, I should listen to myself every so often instead
of being indecisive and pestering fifty different people for their opinion on such and such a topic.
If your attention span lasted this long through all that,
kudos to you, I don't think I would have.
Ask me questions, look through my blog, stalk through my deviantart.
Have a good day, and I'll be watching you sleep.